UPSC Notification – UPSC 2021 Apply!
Every year, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Civil Services examination to which more than 5 lakhs appear every year. This exam is conducted to recruit officers into the All India Services and Central (group A and B) services. This year, the Prelims exam has been scheduled for the 27th of June, 2021. Candidates who will be appearing this year will get all the relevant details in this article. The UPSC CSE 2021 Notification is out today and candidates will be able to start filling their forms – UPSC Prelims 2021 Form!
The UPSC CSE 2021 Notification is the official source of information related to data on exam dates, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, etc. You will find answers to almost all the questions related to the upcoming UPSC-CSE 2021. The release of the UPSC CSE 2021 Notification is the beginning of the application process for UPSC-CSE. So, it is very important that candidates read the notification carefully for any new information or changes. Candidates should also regularly check the notifications for admit cards which are usually released 3 weeks prior to the exam.
UPSC Notification 2021 – Purpose:
The purpose of the UPSC notification released every year is to provide information on the following:
- UPSC online application form – You will get details about how to fill the form, etc.
- UPSC Exam dates, vacancies – There is detailed data on the exam dates along with tentative ones for results and Interview test. Also, candidates are curious about the no. of vacancies every year. An increase or decrease in them influence the chances of one getting selected or not.
- Exam centres – There is a list of various centres in India that one can choose from.
- Exam fees – The exam fess if only charged for male candidates. Girls and students under various categories need not pay the exam fees.
- Eligibility and relaxations – Detailed data on eligibility and relaxations is also released in the notifications every year.
- Latest syllabus, – Candidates need to check for any addition or deletion in the syllabus, etc.
UPSC CSE 2021 Notification – Latest Update:
|UPSC Notification 2021||10th Feb, 2021|
|Last date for receipt of online forms||2nd March, 2021|
|UPSC Prelims 2021||27th June, 2021|
|UPSC Mains 2021||17th September, 2021|
|UPSC Interview 2021||April/May, 2022 (tentative)|
|UPSC Final Results 2021||May/ August, 2022 (tentative)|
The UPSC notification is released every year so candidates are informed of all the required details needed to fill the form and also of changes if any. Let us look at some of the important information so candidates can easily apply to the upcoming exam”.
There have been no changes in the exam pattern. Hence, candidates need not worry about it.
No. of attempts:
There will be an extra attempt for those who gave their last attempt in 2020. This applies to candidates appearing in this year only.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Online Registration?.
- First Download the Latest UPSC Notification from here and read the steps to fill part 1-2 of Application Form”.
- Once you read the steps get the link from the end and click on it and application form window will be opened consisting of 2 stages registration- part I & Part II.
- You need to click on Part I registration & fill all the details as required in the application form.
- Once all the details are entered, you have to click on submit. On submission, a registration ID will be generated.
- Now the applicants will have to proceed with Part II registration by using registration ID generated during Part I registration.
- Here you have to choose the examination you want to appear for.
- Now upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in specified format.
- Also pay application fee as mentioned in the website.
- On successful completion of application fee, the registration process will be completed.
- The applicants can take down the print out of their online submitted application forms for future reference.