Union public service commission has released the EPFO endocrine officer / Accounts official notification for a total of 421 vacancies.
UPSC EPFO exam date is announced with the official notification. The recruitment test will be conducted on the 4th of October 2020 and the links have been activated from 11th January 2020 onwards. The last date to apply for the same is 31 st Jan 2020.
Step to apply online for UPSC EPFO 2020
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC EPFO or hit the direct link shared above.
Step 2: At the home page, you will find the link to apply online for UPSC EPFO 2020.
Step 3: Click on the link and fill up the correct details.
Step 4: Save the details and now click on the continue button.
Step 5: Upload the documents as required.
Step 6: Now, click the save button.
Step 7: Submit the application fee as per your category.
Step 8: Don’t forget to take the print out of the application receipt.
Below is the category-wise application fee, required to be submitted while filling up the UPSC EPFO application form 2020:
|Gen/OBC (Male)||₹ 25/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates||No fee|
UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2020
A total of 421 vacancies for UPSC EPFO enforcement officer has been released officially. Below you go through the category-wise UPSC EPFO vacancies 2020:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
To apply for the UPSC EPFO enforcement officer post, make sure you fulfill the following required criteria:
Age Limit Criteria: The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
Educational Qualification: A candidate should possess a minimum graduation degree from a recognized university in any stream.
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant.
(b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
To be eligible to become an enforcement officer in UPSC EPFO, Ministry of Labour and Employment, you need to crack both the stages as follows:
Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Interview
The final merit list will be prepared on the ratio of 75:25 of the above stages. Also, the selected candidate will on a probation period of 2 years.
UPSC EPFO Salary
The UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary 2020 is governed by the latest norms of the 7th Pay Commission. The UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer will be entitled to receive the salary under Level – 8 in the pay matrix as per the 7th pay commission.
Duties of an Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of:
- Administration Cash
- Computer (includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration; maintenance of Cash Book/ administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements; MIS returns, etc.)
- The Offline test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics: –
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workman–like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India.
The admit card for the UPSC EPFO enforcement officer 2020 exam will be disclosed 15 days prior to the exam date. Thus, we will update you with the latest upcoming of UPSC EPFO 2020 exam as soon as it is available officially.